- Cheating? Maybe.
-Manipulation? Maybe.
- Strategizing, holding cards close to your chest, carrying as many "Swords" as you can without hurting yourself? YES!!!
Anxiety, holding things in, and stress manifest physically in the gut very quickly. The Swords suite in the tarot is about communication and your mental health, to put it bluntly.
Whatever is going on "up there" in that squirrely-whirly brain of ours...we can feel it in our gut.
The Seven of Swords is renowned for being known as the "CHEATER CHEATER PETER PUMPKIN EATER" card. It is also a card of WARNING that you are manipulating a situation or even a relationship such as a friendship, or even you are abusing something or someone.
Most beginner tarot readers, think the Seven of Swords is all doom and gloom. But really, it is a reality check.
Here are some journaling prompts I think that will help you tune into the Seven of Swords:
- What do you see on the card? Describe the card outloud! Say it LOUD and say it PROUD! Notice the symbols on the card, what's going on in the background, the colors, etc. Say it ALL out loud! Record yourself with your phone or even journal it!
- How does this card genuinely make you feel, emotionally?
- Now...check in with your intuition.
- What messages or feelings or even what is your third eye (in-between your eyes and only do this if you are mentally stable!!) telling you?!
- Decide. Who needs this message? You? Or the collective? Or both? Honestly, the message can be both for a special person in your life who gets you. Or it can be just something you post on your social media such as Instagram (use #tarotreadersofinstagram for traction!).
And that my friends, is how you interpret a tarot card that is as heavy as the Seven of Swords.
Some tarot "experts" may disagree with my process but oh well!!! Especially ones who have PUBLISHING CONTRACTS with Llewellyn or whatever. That's how I was taught.
THis post was brought to you NOT by A.I.!
So...this is what I GOT WRONG AND RIGHT!
RIGHT: Um,......yeah...........about that....I don't have the card right in front of me. But I experienced a lot of betrayal from close family. Especially my parents since July 2026. I was in the hospital THREE TIMES in under one month! I also think I may have manipulated my lover, my best friend (and he didn't do anything to me either!!). I know for damn sure, I manipulated myself as well. By saying "I am fine. I am okay." but really, I wasn't.
My mental health has been struggling since my dad was in the hospital since September 2025. Living with my parents has been taking a toll on me. I have lived with my parents FOREVER.
I was sent over to a CHRISTIAN HOSPITAL and rececived services (thanks Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services!) and I became a CHRISTIAN. But Christian's ARE NOT PERFECT, EITHER! We all cannot be nuns and saints and pastors and fathers and priests! This hospital was located on the WEST SIDE of the State of Michigan! in Grand Rapids! And I could have saved my parents a lot of trips! If I would have just accepted the help that was offered to me in the first place. Instead of trying to HURT everyone and anything in my path or that stood in my way.
Mainly, I just betrayed myself by not taking my meds AS PRESCRIBED. I am autistic, bipolar 2 with psychosis, AND I still have schizo affective disorder. I never CURED myself of schizo affective!!!!
THis is definitely not an easy card to process. So please, I ask you newbies...be gentle. Learn empathy and don't just blankly state "I'M AN EMPATH!".
DO NOT TRY TO SYMPATHIZE WITH YOUR CLIENTS EITHER!
Anyone with mental health issues/mental illness just wants to share their story. They may not even be coming to you for a reading at all! They may just needed to get out of the house or talk to a third party who isn't someone they actually know in-person or online.
WHAT I GOT WRONG!!! ❌👎
nothing. honestly. That was my perspective~!
TLDR (in short): Tarot is about perspectives. It is about interpreting art too. It is about connecting with intuiton. And that is something A.I. will never be able to replace when you get a reading with an A.I.
Here are some tarot readers I personally recommend and their prices:
Maria Shaw: https://mariashaw.com ($40? for a one question reading)
Maria was my mentor from 2007-2010. She is the BEST in the BIZ! If you want a real-deal fortune teller, go for her, man! Her and her hubby, Joseph Lawson, are a true twin flame dynamic (if you believe in twin flames).
Jane International is a spiritual guidance brand run by Jane, a tarot reader and ritual guide. She provides non-predictive seasonal tarot readings, weekly pick-a-card readings, and personal growth content focused on cyclical living and empowerment. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Jane is my favorite tarot reader and astrologer. She has been 100% accurate for me with timing of events. But she is also a coach. I have yet to be disappointed by Jane. She has a YouTube channel and Instagram. Her husband, Anthony, is also a charming and good looking fella! He runs her social media. But she is THE REAL DEAL AS WELL! She may use A.I. to write some of her posts or captions. But she is not a robot. Matter of fact, she has rescued all of her animals! I can go on and on about Jane International.
Their name is GEM. They and their partner, Jedi, run Pathways to Fantasy and Freyja's Sparrow. Gem is an amazing runes reader, tarot reader, and perfect for the LGBTQA+ community. And so is Jedi. Gem is also hilarious and their smile lights up a room! :-) Gem is Pagan! And they also sell all kinds of trinkets and goodies :-) With witchy themes ;-) Along with Jedi. Catch them everywhere in Michigan!!! And they are also available for online readings.
Mystic Jem on Facebook if you're in the UK or international!
Jemma is an amazing human being. I used to be jealous of her because she blew up INSTANTLY!!! But she deserves EVERY GOOD THING TO HAPPEN TO HER!! She's hilarious! She makes the most entertaining reels. Her astrology memes are top-tier! She is availiable through her ko-fi, online, Instagram....I can't believe she doesn't have a YouTube yet! Jemma is based in Scunthorpe, United Kingdom. And she is available 24/7! But please also, DO NOT ASK HER FOR FREE READINGS OR BUG HER! OR SHE WILL ROAST YOU IN A VIDEO!!!! or Reel!!!! And we will laugh our asses off at YOU! You bloody dorkus!
Pathways to Fantasy on Facebook!
Jedi is GEM's partner. Jedi is really into gaming and creates gaming goodies as well as witchy/metaphysical stuff! Jedi is a tarot reader. Jedi is LGBTQA+ as well! Jedi is quiet and kinda on the shy side(?). But I swear, Jedi is a real JEDI MASTER!!!
PLANETRETROGRADE on Instagram! (starting at $22+)
Zofia is our baby Millennial tarot reader. She connects well with GEN Zers and Millennials (especially elder millennials like me!). She is trauma informed. She has been studying tarot and astrology since she was 14 years old! She just went through her FIRST SOLAR RETURN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO! Woah nelly, calm down, girl. Seriously, give her a follow. She also has a Patreon. Her patreon starts at $10 a month.
*Please be advised, I AM NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONEY YOU LOSE IF YOU DO NOT READ THESE RECOMMENDATIONS THOROUGHLY!!!!!! AND VET THEM FOR YOURSELF!! VET YOUR TAROT READERS AND ASTROLOGERS AS YOU WOULD ANY PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment