DISCLAIMER: Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny are properties of WARNER BROTHERS. This is NOT satire! This is how I FEEL ABOUT A CARTOON! There is no COPYRIGHT HARM IN THIS!!
Buckle up, kitties, grown-ups, inner children! This is gonna be REAL!
If you have NEVER watched a single LOONEY TUNES cartoon, I feel REALLY SORRY FOR YOU! Looney Tunes are way better than freaking DISNEY "Silly Symphonies" and any Mickey Mouse cartoon! (My Opinion!)
Seriously, who hurt you?!
These are my TOP 10 REASONS why I love Daffy Duck, and why I identify with him THE MOST out of ALL the Looney Tunes characters!
Are you ready for it?!
Here we go...
My Top 10 Reasons Why I Identify with Daffy Duck (and not Bugs Bunny!)
"Bugs Bunny is a saint." - Lola Bunny from The Looney Tunes Show, season one, episode 2, Members Only
"That's what he wants you to believe! But Bugs Bunny is bad!" - Bugs Bunny or some stupid crap like that because Bugs was dressed as "an ugly woman" and he tried to keep away from Lola in the second episode (and maybe later down the road, there will be a post on why I identify with Looney Tunes Show Lola and NOT Space Jam Lola!)
Now...can I please write the damn post, brain? LOL.
1. Daffy can be selfish.
2. Daffy NEVER gets applause for his acting or jokes. I, too, am never "backed up" or applauded because I speak hard truths! And I know I'm funny as hell!
3. He tries REALLY HARD. Matter of fact, TOO HARD!
4. He's a freaking people-pleaser! As evidenced in The Looney Tunes Show
5. He cracks me up! Even from the very beginning in 1937!
6. His character in The Looney Tunes Show REALLY CRACKS ME UP!!! (See Best Friends season one, episode 1.)
7. He's a black DUCK! With a THING around HIS NECK!! (I have psoriasis or eczema...who the hell knows!!) We're in Big Truffle - season 2. Rebel Without a Glove- Season 2.
8. Oh my god, why do I have to keep explaining shit that's really funny to me?!
9. Oh my god, Sam, shut up!!!
10. No, I WON'T. BECAUSE DAFFY DUCK WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE LOONEY TUNE!!! (and It is LOONEY TUNES, NOT Looney Toons).
No comments:
Post a Comment