He is my dragon's head.
He is my north node.
He saw me when I felt invisible.
Reassured me when I was freaking out.
He reflected my shadow when I was terrified.
He defended my name in a crowded school
Like a knight and shining armor.
He made me see what was missing all along
That he was secure in himself
And in me!
This poem is about my synastry chart with my friends of benefits. One of our Junos is in each other's 9th house of learning/long distance/higher education etc. Juno is your marriage partner in astrology. The North Node is also known as the Dragon's Head. The SOUTH NODE IS KNOWN AS THE DRAGON'S TAIL. He is so a part of my "Higher Learning" because we went to high school/secondary school together! And had a couple of classes together our sophomore year! And he supposedly noticed me in 8th-grade probably because I literally shut down mentally. I was in a severe depression and had suicidal THOUGHTS and threatened suicide on AOL in summer of 1999. And none of my "friends" or teachers believed me. Except maybe Mr. Parker and Mr. Faculak. Eighth grade was the hardest year of my life EVER.
YOU ARE...
By: Samantha Jean Tate (Inspired by Winnie the Pooh)
You are smarter than you think
Hotter than you believe
And capable more than you know.
This one is more for me than my special friend. Because damn it, I used to weigh 255lbs. in 2010. That was my highest weight ever. And now I'm 184lbs! My long-term goal weight? 150lbs! Period.
"The quietest voice in the room, is usually the one who has thought things through." - Me. I had that random thought about my GOOD FRIEND. He is so wise. He tells me not to give a fuck about what people think. He tells me I need to relax. And I swear to God, I had a dream when I was on my vacation he said "I will see you once you get some rest". The dream felt like a visitation dream (look that up! Preferably written by French Quarter Medium Maria Shaw).
Lovesick
By: Samantha Jean Tate
I hope it's not a summer fling
I hope you will fall for me
Because I sure have fallen for you.
I'm scared to give again
But I'll be good to you
If you're good to me
And this I swear
By invisible sky daddies and mommies
By the ever changing tides of the ocean.
This one was written 07/23/2026! After a passionate, fun night of watching Blast From The Past with my safe person (one of my favorite movies since I was freaking 16-years old and in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with someone from GRAND BLANC!!) And he BETTER LEAVE ME ALONE TOO! HE IS BLOCKED ON EVERYTHING FOR A DAMN REASON!! (Not my Safe Person, SpEcIal Friend, fwb, f*ck buddy, lover, boyfriend, whatever. We know what we have).
A Quote On Cuddling & Intimacy 07/23/2026
"I love when you cuddle with someone and are intimate with someone their scent lingers in your hair, on your body, everywhere!" - Yup, me!!!!! ding ding ding Johnny!! What do we have for our winners??! (probably nothing because seriously my head hurts and I AM NOT RICH OR ANYTHING!!)
i can't breathe
By: Samantha Jean Tate
You're a pain in my head
An ache in my heart
The air I CAN'T BREATHE
can't breathe
can't breathe in my lungs
But damn, do I love
You?
Written on 7/24/2026. After telling myself the heartbreaking truth MY DAD told me about MY SPECIAL FRIEND because MY DAD KNOWS LOVE and LOVES MY MOTHER. THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 50 YEARS!! "You're wasting your time". - DAD.
"Ok Hazel Grace?" "Ok."
-John Green / The Fault In Our Stars / Gus's Eulogy to Hazel Grace Lancaster (seriously one of my many favorite books and movies!)

No comments:
Post a Comment